How Do You Reconnect with Yourself?
We’re exploring a topic for a chapter in our upcoming book The Soulmate Lover and looking for answers to this question:
How do you reconnect with yourself?
When we asked this on Facebook, several people mentioned being in nature, listening to music, and dancing. Here are just a few of the inspiring ideas we heard:
- Kelly Michelle: “A nighttime drive on a nice night with the windows down and my favorite music playing.”
- Deborah Ram: “A nature fix, like lying in the grass.”
- Jay Nash: “Sitting still in any quiet place.”
- Matthew M. Watson: “I head down to the river and do a little fishing!”
- Yen Sweetie: “By passionate dancing with my fav music.”
- Lisa Kaba: “Reading.”
- Corrie J Gross: “Meditation at the beach.”
- Kelly McLeod: “Riding my motorcycle letting the wind catch my hair and admiring the beauty around.”
- Timna Obeta Tugia: “By going to a secluded place and listening to music.”
- Linda van der Kwast: “By going to the beach and walking through the water. Just the sound and the feeling of the waves washes away everything.”
- Grace Capapas Labagala: “Talking to an old old friend.”
And here are a couple of our own:
- Mali: “Making up yoga poses outdoors.”
- Joe: “I swim.”
What about you? How do you reconnect with yourself?
Thank you for being here! ~Mali & Joe, authors of The Soulmate Experience: A Practical Guide to Creating Extraordinary Relationships, 52 Prescriptions for Happiness, and the upcoming book The Soulmate Lover, and creators of Mantras for Making Love